She looks like such a little doll in these ones...talk about melting our hearts...
So very precious!
Check out those lashes!
This one melts my heart!
Can we say drool?...looks like she is teething again.
She looks so inquisitive in this one.
If you look close, she's actually twisting her tongue in this one...
a 'party trick' that she shares with her new mommy! :)
The boys are as excited as we are...they both insist on having all her pictures pasted on their bedroom walls. Before his nap & bedtime Nathaniel always says, "I want mei mei Feeva" and then kisses her picture...so very sweet. We aren't really sure how much he understands about all this...maybe he thinks baby sisters can come in the form of pictures...lol...can't wait to see what he thinks when he realizes that she isn't 'just a picture' and he's not the baby in our family anymore!
She still isn't smiling in any of these pictures...but they are oh so sweet! Glen is already talking about aquiring a shot gun...lol! She looks like such a mellow little girl...definitely not what we are used to around here...I can't help but wonder what she will think of Nathaniel!! The funniest thing about the pictures is that she could really care less about the toys we sent...she is showing absolutely no interest in them at all...too funny. Hopefully some of the other kiddies there will play with them! :) As exciting as it is to receive more pictures of Thea...we also know that we most likely won't be getting any more now until her birthday next month...sigh...
We were talking with our travel facilitator this morning, and it looks like we might be traveling even sooner than we thought...she is hoping to book our flights for around May 25th!!! I can hardly believe it...instantly my head starting spinning...excitement that it won't be long (only 6 weeks) before meeting little Thea...and slight panic with the realization of all that we have to get done before then!
We're coming for you baby girl...










7 comments:
She is SO beautiful. What a precious little sweetie!!!!!
I am not suprised that things are going so quickly and smoothly for you...there are lots of people praying for just that!
We are so excited for your family and are anxious to meet Thea!
So exciting that you may be traveling at the end of next month! Don't forget to pack lots of bibs!
What a cutie! Bring our girl home guys! :)
Thanks for sharing your blog with me! I meant to tell you, that Sarah gave us almost 700 pictures of our Ella Grace that she uploaded to our computer through a zip drive! So hopefully, when you get there, you'll get even more pictures too!
I don't know why but people are not standing too close to me these days. I wonder if it is because I show Thea's pictures to anyone who comes within 10 feet of me? I am counting the days.
Love you all. God bless you all. Mom
Oh Gayle, I just thought I better check to see if there is more news....you have me in tears!! She is a lucky little girl, and you have been so blessed!!
SO SO EXCITING!!! We are continuing to lift you up in prayer as you prepare for your journey and bringing your baby girl home. We pray that God will be with you and grant you safety as you travel and that your transition and attachment period will go smoothly and that Thea will just know your love with an absolute trust.
Love and hugs
Post a Comment