Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What this blog's about...

After trying to decide what to share in our 1st post, I decided to focus on what prompted the creation of our family's blog in the first place...

Our Precious Daughter...to be that is.  Here is a 'picture' of her...

 

Okay...well, this is the only 'picture' we've had of her for the past almost 5 years.  After all this time, we have finally come to a place where we could be matched with our daughter and get a 'real' picture of her any day now...we are so excited!!! 

Sooo...I decided to create this blog as a way of sharing the updated news on our adoption (and family life) with all of our friends & family near and far.  But more than that, as a way of documenting things for Glen & I, and for our children as well.  (I found out that you can have blogs printed off all nice and pretty...and I can't help but think that our daughter would love that as a keepsake oneday)  So please bear with me as I pour out our life (or at least some of it) into this blog...the great news is that you only have to read it if you want to!! :)

Love & blessings to you all...Gayle :)

3 comments:

Aunty Sandra said...

I have checked at least 6 times today showed the whole family. Looking forward to seeing a real picture of my neice. :)

Kim said...

seeing that I gave you grief over not having a comment button, I guess I better comment! Great looking blog and great looking family! I can't wait to meet your precious girl!!!!
Kim

Anonymous said...

I am sooo excited for you she looks like a very sweet little girl.I love Nathaniel's song , too cute! We miss you guys lots and think about you often. I'm glad to see your well and have finally got to see what your precious baby girl looks like. It's been a long time coming but the journey will be well worth it. Love ya'll xoxo
Coral :)